Exploring the Land of Fire in Azerbaijan Tour Package 3N/4D
Seventh Sea Holidays offers a comprehensive and well-structured itinerary for exploring Azerbaijan for 3 nights/4 days. This itinerary has been designed to offer travelers a perfect balance of cultural, natural, and adventure experiences while also providing comfortable and hassle-free travel arrangements.
Day 1. Arrival Day & Baku City Tour
- Transfer from airport to hotel for check in
- Nizami street (Nizami Street is a large pedestrian and shopping street in downtown Baku, Azerbaijan, named after classical Azerbaijanian poet Nizami Ganjavi.)
- Panoramic tour is begin from Highland park(The highland park Baku is the highest point of the capital of Azerbaijan, from where a beautiful panorama of the city.
- Carpet museum - The collection of the museum includes over 10,000 items of ceramics, metal works of the 14th century, jewellery from the Bronze Age, carpets and carpet items from the 17th-20th centuries, national garments and embroidery, and applied art works of the Modern Age
- Baku Boulevard - The boulevard has often been the scene of public meetings, cultural gatherings, celebrations, ceremonies, parades, concerts and has lately become the venue for the city's extensive New Year celebrations
- Old City - The Old City is the most ancient part of Baku,which is surrounded by walls which were easily defended.
- Shirvanshah Palace - The complex contains the main building of the palace, Divanhane, the burial-vaults, the shah's mosque with a minaret, Seyid Yahya Bakuvi's mausoleum (the so-called "mausoleum of the dervish"), south of the palace, a portal in the east, Murad's gate, a reservoir and the remnants of a bath house Earlier, there was an ancient mosque, next to the mausoleum. There are still ruins of the bath to the west of the tomb.
- Little Venice in Baku- The Little Venice in Baku is the great & clean refreshing park to walk and relax with kids or the family. You can take a ride in gandolas (venetian boats), take the pictures, and just enjoy the trip.
- Going to restaurant for lunch.
- Baku Ferris Wheel - The wheel is 60 metres (200 ft) tall and has 30 enclosed cabins, each holding eight people, except for two VIP cabinets for four people. It makes a complete turn in 30 to 40 minutes.
- Deniz Mall - The structure and unusual shape of the shopping center are taken from the octagonal star on the coat of arms and the national flag of Azerbaijan and the " Pearl " café.
- Night view of city
- Go to traditional restaurant for dinner
- Back to hotel
Day 2.Gabala Tour
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Gabala city- Qabala is a tourist destination due to the combination of its spring climate, mountainous landscape, and diverse fauna.
- Tufandagh Cable car - Tufandaq”Winter-Summer Tourism Complex offers cable car rides at any time of the year, skiing on the
ski tracks of different difficulty level, ski training and ski school, catering service (cafe and restaurants), entertainment centres for kids, hotel and other services.
- Go to restaurant for lunch.
- Nohur Lake - Nohur Lake is one of the most popular and visited natural attractions of Gabala, Azerbaijan.
- Seven Beauties - The “Seven Beauties” waterfalls are located in Vendam settlement of Gabala city. This waterfall is near the village of Ruskan. The waterfalls flow from the highest peaks of the Caucasus Mountains.
- Gabaland Entertainment - Qabaland amusement park, an ice skating rink and a Greekstyle theatre, is located 3km north of central Qabala, 300m east of the grand congress center building. It's not quite Disneyland, but Azerbaijan's first theme park is a godsend for local families and has something for all ages. All rides are paid through a pre-charged cash card.
- Back to Baku
- Dinner time
Day 3. Gobustan, Ateshgah Yanardagh tour.
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Gobustan State Historical and Cultural Reserve - is located west of the settlement of Gobustan, about 40 miles (64 km) southwest of the centre of Baku. It was established in 1966, when the area was declared a national historical landmark of Azerbaijan in an attempt to preserve the prehistoric rock carvings, mud volcanoes and musical stones in the region.Gobustan State Reserve is very rich in archeological monuments.
- Mud Volcane - Underground and submarine mud volcanoes are also famed in Azerbaijan.
- Ateshgah Fire Temple - Based on Persian and Indian inscriptions, the temple was used as a Hindu, Sikh, and Zoroastrian place of worship. "Ātash" ( آتش ) is the Persian word for fire.
- Yanardagh - Yanar Dağ, meaning "burning mountain") ) is a natural gas fire which blazes continuously on a hillside on the Absheron Peninsula on the Caspian Sea near Baku, the capital of Azerbaijan (a country which itself is known as "the Land of Fire"). Flames jet into the air 3 metres (9.8 ft) from a thin, porous sandstone layer.
- Back to hotel.
Day 4.Departure Day
- Breakfast in hotel
- Transfer from hotel to airport
- Airport Transfers
- Central park hotel 4* with breakfast.
- Flights included.
We are sorry, this tour is not available to book at the moment
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this tour.