[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/4″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]
Welcome to Seventh Sea Holidays! These terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern your use of our website and services. By using our website, you agree to be bound by these Terms. Please read them carefully before using our website.
- Our website is intended for personal, non-commercial use only.
- We reserve the right to modify, suspend, or terminate our website and services at any time without notice.
- We may update these Terms from time to time. Your continued use of our website after the updated Terms have been posted constitutes your agreement to the updated Terms.
- By booking a travel arrangement through our website, you agree to the terms and conditions of the travel provider, including airlines, hotels, and tour operators.
- You are responsible for ensuring that all information provided during the booking process is accurate and up-to-date.
- Payment for travel arrangements must be made in full at the time of booking, unless otherwise agreed upon in writing.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Cancellation and refund policies vary depending on the travel provider and the specific travel arrangement. Please review the cancellation and refund policy of the travel provider before booking.
- If you need to cancel a travel arrangement, please contact us as soon as possible. We will assist you in canceling the arrangement and processing any eligible refunds.
- All content on our website, including text, images, videos, and logos, is owned by Seventh Sea Holidays or our partners and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
- You may not reproduce, modify, distribute, or otherwise use any content on our website without our prior written consent.
Disclaimer of Warranties
- Our website and services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We do not guarantee that our website or services will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- We make no warranties, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of any content on our website or the travel arrangements provided by the travel providers.
Limitation of Liability
- We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with your use of our website or services, including but not limited to any loss of profits, data, or goodwill.
- Our liability in connection with the provision of travel arrangements is limited to the amount you paid for the travel arrangements.
- These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
- Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these Terms shall be resolved in the courts of the UAE.
If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com.